Friday, February 6, 2009

Download This Free Guide on Twitter!

Twitter for Business John Jantsch has put together a free guide on the basics of using Twitter. It's in PDF format and it's intended to show you how to use Twitter to reach some of your marketing objectives. The ebook is not too long at only 9 pages. You can download it at John's blog.

Twitter is one of the most talked about social media tools being used today. If you don't know what it is I'd suggest you do your homework. If you'd like to follow me on Twitter go to http://www.twitter.com/msmerle - Don't worry, I won't tell you what I'm having for lunch or what I'm watching on TV but I will send you some really cool links to some awesome websites that will help you with your online business. Besides, what I eat for lunch is not really that exciting.


1 comment: