Monday, June 1, 2009

Free Ebook from Jim Edwards- "Guaranteed Success Thinking"

If it wasn't for bad news lately the news people would have nothing to talk about. I don't care if you turn on the TV or glance at the front page of a newspaper. Negative, negative, negative. And in case you think that all of this negative talk has no impact on your mind, think again. It slowly does a brainwashing job until you think everything is falling apart. It's one step away from panic. Not to mention all the stress hearing about all of this bad news has on your body.

My solution? I try not to watch the news. Why be obsessed over something we have no control over right now anyway? The economy will turn around when it's ready and there's nothing you or I can do to speed up the process.

Have you ever heard of Jim Edwards. He's a very smart marketer with a great sense of humor. In my early days with online marketing I learned a lot from him. Anyway, he's giving away a free ebook "Guaranteed Success Thinking" that might be just the shot in the arm we all need right now to start thinking postive thoughts again. Your choice. You can download the PDF ebook or download the audio MP3 file. While you're over there downloading I'd suggest you subscribe to his ezine. It's good stuff Maynard!