Have you seen the prices on some of these copywriting courses lately? $600, $800, $1,500! Whether you’re an aspiring copywriter, a new freelancer looking to improve your skills or a website owner/manager who writes your own online copy, that’s a lot of money to spend.
Why spend over $1,000 when you can learn online copywriting free?
You can lay a firm foundation for online copywriting simply by attending this free, 10-day event. It runs September 1 – 10, 2010 and is produced by Chris Cobb and Karon Thackston. They decided to broadcast each session free for 24 hours so as many people as possible could hear this vital information.
That’s almost $300 worth of expert teaching for absolutely nothing. No strings attached.
Are the sessions taught by nobodies? Absolutely not! Here’s the lineup of speakers. I’m sure you’ll recognize more than a few of these names.
- Kevin Hogan on the Science of Persuasion
- Michel Fortin on Sales Letters 2.0
- Lynn Terry on Blogging
- Jeff Herring on Article Writing
- Shannon Cherry on Press Release Writing
- Brian Massey on Landing Page Creation
- Karon Thackston on Knowing Your Target Audience, Basics of Online Copywriting, Headline Creation and SEO Copywriting
Get all the details and the complete schedule when you click over to Online Copywriting 101 now http://onlinecopywriting101.com/dap/a/?a=1424
You’ll also get your free pass to this world-class beginner’s copywriting event so you can attend at no cost to you.
Here’s to your success!