Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If You Tweet- You Need TweetDeck

Do you Twitter? I have to admit I'm addicted. As soon as I log in online one of the first places I check is Twitter. But I don't log into their site and use the online interface, I use a third party free software called Tweetdeck.

With Tweetdeck I can see everyone's tweets, retweet other people's tweet, send direct messages and more. Tweetdeck makes it so easy to interact with those I follow and those following me. Another nice feature is being able to see my friends updates on Facebook from within the same interface and I can post my messages to Twitter and, if I want, send them to Facebook all at the same time. This is a real time saver. I love it.

So if you're a Twitter user and not using a third party solution for monitoring and posting I'd strongly suggest you download Tweetdeck http://tweetdeck.com/beta/